This morning, I received notification in my iPhone to update software iOS version 8.4. This update introduces Apple Music—a revolutionary music service, 24/7 global radio, and a way for fans to connect with their favorite artists—all included in the redesigned Music app. iOS 8.4 also includes improvements for iBooks and bug fixes.
After installation finish, I try to open Apple Music. We can choose membership plan - Individual and Family. The price for Individual membership is Rp. 69 thousand per month, and for Family (up to 6 members) is only Rp. 109 thousand per month. I choose Individual membership, will be charged after 3 months free trial.
Herewith, the new features of Apple Music:
- Become an Apple Music member to play from millions of songs in the Apple Music catalog, or keep them offline for playback later
- For You: Members can see playlist and album recommendations, handpicked by music experts
- New: Members can find the latest, greatest new music available—direct from our editors
- Radio: Tune in to music, interviews, and exclusive radio shows on Beats 1, play radio stations created by our editors or create your own from any artist or song
- Connect: See shared thoughts, photos, music, and videos from artists you follow, then join the conversation
- My Music: Play from all of your iTunes purchases, songs from Apple Music, and playlists in one place
- Completely redesigned music player that includes new features such as Recently Added, MiniPlayer, Up Next, and more
|Apple Music Membership Plan for Indonesia|
I believe that Apple Music will be success in the market, because provide up to 30 millions musics. Today the competitor of Apple Music is only Spotify.
Post a Comment