Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 provides read speeds up to 195 MB / sec and write speed up to 160 MB / sec. As a comparison, a 10GB movie files are transferred in just 1 minute 12 seconds into the Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0, whereas it took 5 minutes 52 seconds when using a USB 2.0 port.
Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 is a very good drive solutions for every consumer, computer enthusiasts or professionals who require high-speed file transfer.
Specifications and Features:
- Performance:-SuperSpeed USB-IF Certified
- Standardization: Compatible with USB 3.0 specification standards, compatible with USB 2.0
- Average speed: Read: up to 195MB/sec., Write: up to 160MB/sec
- Shock Resistant: made with Flash components, no moving parts
- Portable: slim aluminum design, style and hardiness
- Silence: Working quietly with no moving parts
- Easy: Plug and play without drivers; using USB bus power without additional power bus
- Dimensions: 73.49mm x 118.60mm x 12.00mm
- Operating Vibration: 20G Peak, 10-2000Hz, (20min/Axis) x 3 Axis
- Non-operating Vibration: 20G Peak, 10-2000Hz, (12 Cycle / Axis) x 3 Axis, x 20min.
- Operating Shock: 1500G
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60 degrees C / 32 to 140 degrees F
- Storage temperature: -20 to 85 degrees C / -4 to 185 degrees F
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dual LED: Blue for USB 3.0, USB 2.0 green
Kingston HyperX MAX 3.0 is available in capacities of 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB in December with a three-year warranty.