The BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone is expected to be available from mobile networks around the world beginning in November. Pricing is still to be announced.
Key features of the BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone include:
- Dimensions: 109 mm x 60 mm x 14.1 mm and weighs 122 grams.
- 480 x 360 resolution at 245 ppi display
- Touch-sensitive trackpad
- Support for Wi-Fi calling via UMA where available
- MicroSD/SDHD memory card slot that supports up to 16 GB cards today and is expected to support 32 GB cards when available
- Available in two versions to support various carrier 3G network frequency combinations:
UMTS/HSDPA 2100/1900/850/800 MHz and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM
UMTS/HSDPA 2100/1700/900 MHz and quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM
- Removable, rechargeable 1500 mAhr battery that provides approximately 6 hours of talk time and 17 days of standby time in 3G mode